Account Management Position
The ITeam, a Calgary-based Information Technology Managed Services Provider and Consultancy is looking for assistance in its Sales Department.
This Account Manager position will enhance our dynamic, customer-focused Sales Team, and will report to the Sales Manager. They will prospect for new Client accounts and will manage those accounts once on boarded.
Located in the beltline in Calgary, this is a full-time Monday to Friday daytime position.
- Proactively seek new Client relationships
- Generate new Client leads via cold calling, networking events, and other lead generation activities
- Build a Sales Pipeline and demonstrate progress no less than on a weekly basis
- Ability to have a business discussion with C-Level contacts in organizations
- Independently build, manage, and maintain their own Client Account list
- Be accountable for their Clients business relationship with The ITeam
- Integrate with our Team and enhance our Clients business experience
- Coordinate Client details with our Service Delivery and Front Office staff
- Ability to learn quickly, to understand our technology offerings, and to articulate these offerings to business leaders
- Generate and grow new Sales Revenue and Gross Margin
- Post-secondary education with a business focus preferred
- 3-5 years of sales experience preferably selling any of the following: IT services and products, Managed IT Services, i.e., server sales, cloud servers, virtualized servers, network equipment, monthly managed services or IT consulting. Those with Financial Services or Business Insurance sales experience will be considered.
- Demonstrated sales success including managing the Client commitment, negotiation, and close of the sales process
- Ability to develop accurate forecasts, execute tactical sales plans and operate within budgetary guidelines
- Strong leadership and motivation skills and ability to work in fast moving environment
- Strong presentation, interpersonal communication, written and verbal skills
- Proficient with general office applications
- Strong organizational skills, able to create control processes
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Strong communicator – verbal and written, good telephone skills
- High energy, goal oriented
We are looking for career-oriented sales professionals, who are seeking good growth opportunities. This person will be a high output, team player who can work independently in their own position, and will contribute to the growth, energy and culture of The ITeam.
This position is available immediately. This is not a technical support position.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to The ITeam, 200, 1210 8 St. S.W., Calgary AB T2P 3N2
Windows Network/Systems Engineer
The ITeam is looking for Calgary-area candidates who have a strong passion and aptitude for information technology (IT), with 3 to 5 years experience.
Duties Consist of:
- Client relationship management as part of the ITeam’s client support team – participating in ongoing support and service delivery, needs analysis, solution design & delivery
- All aspects of Windows network and system administration. Supporting multiple clients & networks, on-site and through remote access. Desktop and end-user support (hardware, Windows and applications). * Support of LAN/WAN technology and connections.
- Help Desk & Network Operations Centre (NOC) support.
You will have:
- University degree or 2-year technical diploma – IT discipline
- 3 – 5 years progressive experience supporting Windows 2003/2008 networks in the business world
Candidates who work well independently and who can demonstrate their experience being an effective team member
- Versatility and flexibility – a willingness to tackle any task, ranging from day-to-day desktop support to network architecture design
- Exceptional English language skills: oral and written English communication are top notch and timely
- MUST have own vehicle during working hours, for dispatched work (expenses reimbursed)
- Customer Commitment
- Network administration experience
- Experience supporting multiple server and desktop operating systems in a single network
- MS Exchange, Terminal Services, SQL Server and SharePoint administration
- Thorough knowledge of Windows Active Directory
- Firewall, router, TCP/IP and internet connectivity configuration experience
- Experience with all aspects of business networks – end-user support, security, backup and recovery, disaster recovery, desktop and software version management
- A customer service focus – demonstrated experience utilizing the whole team to best advantage to meet client needs
- Well developed troubleshooting & problem management skills. You take the initiative in the troubleshooting and problem resolution process and you understand how to manage the process of insuring the problem gets resolved, including managing the efforts of others
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; you relate well to people and understand priorities, you can explain technical concepts in non-technical terms
- Experience administering VMware
- MCSE in currently supported Microsoft technology
- Current certifications from other vendors considered an asset
ONLY candidates local to the Calgary area, currently authorized to work in Canada, with relevant qualifications will be considered. Only candidates chosen for interview will be contacted.
Please submit your resume in Word or PDF to SIRecruiting@TheITeam.ca (NO agents, phone calls or walk-ins, please)